It’s taken years of hard work to get where you are today. Now you want to protect your assets for your enjoyment and that of your loved ones; maintain control of your affairs should you become incapacitated; ensure that your wishes will be carried out after you are gone. Chances are, you have a number of questions about how to accomplish these goals, including:
- What do I need to do to control my property during my lifetime?
- What is the best way to protect my real estate investments?
- How can I leave the most to my children, grandchildren, and loved ones without losing control of my assets?
- How do I protect my children and loved ones from losing their inheritances to predators, creditors, family disharmony, or even their own poor decisions?
- How do I eliminate or minimize income, gift, estate and capital gains taxes?
- Will I outlive my money if I need nursing home or assisted living care?
- What are the best ways to protect and preserve my assets?
- Do I need long term care insurance?
The answers to these and other questions can only be answered on an individual basis, by an attorney whose practice is concentrated on estate planning and asset protection planning. Please call our office for a consultation, or for the date of our next free public seminar. You will be treated with the courtesy, respect and care that is the trademark of our legal practice.